Monday, May 13, 2013

to actually starting something NEW!


Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it!
Action has magic, grace & power in it. ~~~ Goethe  



I have been saying for a while that I wanted to start a blog, and apparently, since I could not seem to focus on anything else, apparently, today is the day!

I went to school for marketing and visual art and have worked in various fields including retail/visual display and real estate. I have a passion for all things VISUAL: 

  • design
  • color 
  • fashion 
  • graffiti
  • photography 
  • architecture 
  • interior decorating
  • landscaping (or the newest term or "curb-appeal thanks to HGTV)
  • fabric and patterns
  • collections (more repetition!)
  • furniture especially mid~century
I have been collecting "images" way before Pinterest! ;) Actually so many that we needed to add more space (or was it get a new one? I can't remember!). 

I am looking very forward to sharing with some like~minded people. I hope that you join me in sharing some beautiful images and stories. 








No comments:

Post a Comment